en

Tag Archives: DC-6

MAJESTIC SWEETNESS – the DC-6B

Parked on the tarmac of LOWS, in Salzburg, Austria, a four-engined Behemoth glimmers in the morning light.  The example at hand is N996DM, a fully restored Douglas DC-6B, owned and operated by Flying Bulls.  It was delivered as serial number 45563, in November of 1958.  In 1961 it was transferred to the Yugoslav Air Force, then later donated to the ...

Read More »